About Masters Workouts
Masters Workout Times:
COVID 19 Rules: It is extremely important that we follow Petaluma Swim Center's regulations so that we may all continue to enjoy the facility:
- Upon arrival, you must have your temperature taken. If there is no one at the check-in table, please take your own temperature.
- Bring your own pull buoy, kick board and hand paddles. The pool will not supply these during COVID 19.
- The showers are closed. The bathroom is available for one person at a time.
- There is no deck changing of clothing. Arrive in your swimsuit. After workout, you may throw on a jacket/towel, but there is no swimsuit removal on the deck.
- Do not exit through the entrance. Follow the arrows on the deck and walk around the pool (past the office) to exit through that gate.
A Masters monthly membership gives you access to all 6 weekly workouts.
Mon/Wed/Fri: 5:30-6:30 AM
Sun: 8:00-10AM (subject to change)
Evening: All workouts are short course
T/Th: 6:15-7:15 PM
Drop in fee for long course is $7 for non-members. Please pay Coach O'Brien directly upon arrival to workout.
What to Expect:
Workouts are between 60 minutes and range from 3000 to 3600 yards. Each workout begins with a warm-up set, a main set and a warm-down. They include pulling (with a pull buoy and hand paddles, if desired), and kicking (with fins, if desired).
What to Bring to Workouts:
Bring all equipment you wish to use.
For more information, contact us.